About Palifer Inc.
Palifer Inc. respects your privacy. This website is created with minimal data collection required to function. When you use our website or any of our services, Palifer Inc. is the data controller and is responsible for processing your data.
Types of data collected
Our website collects minimal data from you. We only use this data to visualize the number of visitors we have on our website. The only data we collect is as follows:
- Your IP address accessing the website
- The webpage that you are currently viewing
- The timestamp at which you accessed the website
- The previous website that directed you to the page
- Your browser and operating system
What happens to my data?
We only use your data to understand the usage on our website so we can optimize your browsing experiences by adapting our website usage to the corresponding visitorship. Your data is not shared with any third party companies. Our website host is Webflow, which uses Amazon Web Services. They do not, however, have access to any of your information. Our product strictly uses Amazon Web Services and does not connect to any third-party tools. On-premise deployments for enterprise customers is negotiatble. Please contact us for any such custom solutions.
How long do you save my data?
Your data is stored for a period of 12 months. After which the data will be automatically deleted. The website is hosted in the United States.
Your rights and protections
The security of your data is very important to us. We employ various techniques for data security.
- Automatic use of SSL encryption in all transmissions
- A firewall in all of our servers
- Ensuring that only authorized personnel can enter our offices
- Token-based authentication
Contact us if you wish for us to do any of the following or if you have any additional questions for us. The following rights are granted to you free of charge.
- Right to deletion: You are entitled to ask for the deletion of all data we collect from you at any time.
- Right to information: You reserve the right to ask for any information that we have collected from you.
- Right to correction: You can ask us to correct the information we collected from you.
- Right to access: If you wish to access your data, we will make your data downloadable for you.
- Right to processing restriction: You reserve the right to exclude your data from processing.
- Right to complain: You reserve the right to lodge a complaint with supervisory authority.
Contact our Chief Technology Officer